The personal data collected through the registration forms for the services of CKR Srl, hereinafter referred to as CKR will be registered on electronic databases owned by CKR (registered office in Due Carrare, PD – Via Piemonte, 23). CKR, in the person of its legal representative, will be the holder of the data and the party responsible for its treatment.
CKR automatically receives and records on its servers some information received from the browser used by the user, including the IP address and the pages required by the user.
CKR treats user personal data in compliance with all treatment regulations as per the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 – that is, we may collect, register, organize, preserve, process, modify, select, extract, compare, and use your data for connecting to other services and any other operation necessary for the provision of the services requested. These may include sharing data with third parties, where necessary, mainly through automated and computerized processes. Such data may also be organised into databases or archives. Specifically, the purposes of processing personal data are the following:
- Providing services;
- Providing information and/or sending communications related to the service;
- Complying with all accounting and tax obligations;
- Trace authors of any illicit content only when specifically requested and on behalf of the competent authorities. If the user gives consent, the data is used for the purposes of:
- Providing information and/or presenting offers on services that www.ckrgokart.it and/or affiliates and/or subsidiaries, as well as commercial partners and outsourcers that may be deemed to be of interest to the user, without transferring personal data to Third parties.
- checking the quality of the services offered, also by presenting after-sales services
- sending communications and advertising information relating to the user’s and third parties’ products and initiatives;
- completing market surveys and statistics and fulfilling your marketing and product preferences.
The user may exercise his or her own rights as per article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 by submitting a written request via e-mail to [email protected]
Personal data are divided into two categories: mandatory and optional. The submission of the above mentioned data and its treatment for the purposes listed above are key to the correct execution of the services we provide. Any refusal by the user to provide such data or any refusal to allow its processing will prevent the user from using any of the services provided by CKR.
The other data collected are meant to help CKR to offer an ever better service. The user is free not to supply these data.
CKR informs that, pursuant to article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, users have the right to:
- be informed as to the existence of data processing that affects them;
- be informed of the details of the owner and person responsible for the processing;
- obtain from the data controller: confirmation of the existence of personal information, communication of such data and their origin, and the dynamics and purpose of the processing;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- the update, amendment and integration of data;
- the confirmation that the operations referred to in the previous point(s) were brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated and/or disseminated;
- file an opposition claim against the data processing, relative to the whole of the data or parts of it, for legitimate reasons;
- to modify the nature of the consent, by subsequently opposing, completely or partially, to the treatment for purposes of commercial information or for the completion of market research or commercial communications and the like.